HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION THAT WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We use the information that you provide us ONLY for the following purposes:
1. To make it easier for you to navigate through our website and browse our products.
2. To understand your preferences as a customer and offer services and products relevant to you.
3. To display information about our services, products, and recommendations in a clearer way.
4. To improve our Customer Service.
5. To help you to complete a transaction.
6. To help you to access our services and products and complete transactions faster.
7. To keep in touch with you and inform you of anything of your interest.
8. To show other customers what you think about our services and products.
The information required to process a transaction, such as name, shipping address, billing address, contact information, credit card information, and acceptance of our Terms & Conditions, are mandatory to process such transaction and subject to the Florida Laws in the United States of America.
WE DO NOT SHARE the information that you may provide us with any third parties, with exceptions to:
1. Information required by financial institutions to process payments. Once that information is shared, it will be deleted.
2. Information that you provide us with the purpose to be shared with other customers publicly (Reviews).
3. Information required by legal obligations connected with, but not limited to, court orders, subpoenas, legal claims, or investigations conducted by local or Government authorities.
DATA INTEGRITY AND CHOICE TO OPT-OUT
You always have the choice to delete or edit the information that you share with us. You can opt-in and -out by simply configuring these options in the page that pops-up when you are browsing our Website in those States where applicable by Law. You can also opt-in or out- from our general promotions and marketing communications by simply configuring this preference in Your Account on our website or emailing us at email@example.com. We commit to process your request in less than 72 hours.
Pictures submitted to us expressing your opinion or experiences about our services and products for our Reviews section can be your real picture or not, but you must always own the rights to use them publicly because they will be displayed publicly to the visitors of our website.
We have no control and therefore no responsibility in any way whatsoever, nor do we offer an option to opt-out, change, or delete any information that you may share publicly, or not, with other people or third parties by instant messages or emails, forum discussions, social media, or any groups of discussion, This includes Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Reddit, and YouTube, as this information will be visible to others and subject to their respective Privacy Policies.
If you would like to opt out of activity that may be considered a "sale" or "share," or "targeted advertising", please submit your email.
To opt out of the “sale” or “sharing” of your personal information collected using cookies and other device-based identifiers as described above, you must be browsing from one of the applicable US states referred to above.